Monday, January 19, 2009

Training Update

Last week started out good, but deteriorated towards the end. Mid-terms are coming up and I had to go into work early Thursday and Friday to get ahead. I managed to get a run in down at the beach on Saturday morning. It was cold; I had icicles in my beard by the time I was done. Later in the afternoon I went swimming...sort of. Some of us decided to do a polar bear plunge in the ocean. The streak continues, 11 years in a row.

Monday - 45 minutes on the bike trainer
Tuesday - 25 minute run; weight routine
Wednesday - 1 mile in the pool
Thursday - off
Friday - off
Saturday - 30 minute fartlek run
Sunday - Off

1 comment:

Van 1- Hall said...

im thinking about doing one here for special olympics in feb. I might just go jump in the river this weekend for fun. cool the legs off. im growing a beard now just to get ice on it to be more rugged.