Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Training Update

Last week, the weather interrupted my scheduled swimming days, so I resorted to biking and lifting only. I'm looking forward to getting back to running, but I'm holding to my plan of not starting up until the 1st of the year. I had a dream two nights ago that I was running a marathon. When I woke up, I had the crazy thought of running Boston again. Well, not so much crazy, but the thought was unexpected. The only thing about Boston is the cost. Maybe it is time to consider another spring marathon, Perhaps "God's Country" Marathon.

Monday: Off
Tuesday: 40 minutes on the bike trainer; hammered during commercials
Wednesday: Weights, circuit routine
Thursday: 40 minutes on the bike trainer
Friday: Weights, circuit routine
Saturday: overcome by holiday events
Sunday: overcome by holiday events

3 comments:

Van 1- Hall said...

yea the cost is the one negative about Boston. Does your BQ carry over? Enjoy the Holidays fish. i think Christmas Day I'm gonna be doing some ice fishing!

FishrCutB8 said...

Toughen up!


....and don't be stupid.

go annie said...

i hear you about the costs regarding boston. i'm hoping to save some money this year by sharing a room. my room this year was more than my airfare.

it would be great to see you if make it out though!