Saturday, December 6, 2008

Training Update

I thought I ran, rode, swam my last event for the year after I crossed the finish line last week at the Dirty Bird 15K. Now, I think I'm going to run the Jingle Bell Run with Kyler next weekend. We're planning on wearing our Christmas hats. As I've mentioned before, I've been having some issues with piriformis. I thought I was over it, but after Thursday's run it flared up again, so I think I'm done running for the year with the exception of the Jingle Bell Run.

Sunday: Dirty Bird 15K
Monday: off
Tuesday: 30 minutes on the bike trainer, easy
Wednesday: 1 mile swim
Thursday: 4 mile run
Friday: weights
Saturday: 1 mile swim in the morning; 15 mile "big ring" ride in the afternoon. Brrr, it was cold.

2 comments:

Van 1- Hall said...

sorry to hear about the piriformis Fish, maybe the rest will do it well as long as scar tissue doesn't build up. goodluck with the jingle bell run...I love those things.

go annie said...

fish, hope your piriformis is getting better. i'm having similar problems as well. hang in there :)