Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Marathon Season VIII

After the Harrisburg Half Marathon, I was shot. My quads were hurtin'. I went out for my run last Tuesday and according to my GPS I made it 78 feet. I then went into the basement and jumped on the eliptical trainer for a half an hour. I did pilates later that night. Wednesday I swam for 1500 yards, which did my legs a lot of good. I was feeling better by Thursday and went for a 10 mile trail run out at mount Gretna. It was nice to just run for fun and not worry about pace. Did a long run on Saturday of 20 miles and would have been under 8:00 pace, but for having to stop and fertilize to cornfields. It's never good to do a long run after an evening at the Leiderkrantz. On Sunday, I went biking and again averaged over 19 mph on a 20 mile ride.

No comments: