Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year

Twenty ten? two thousand ten? I guess the first one is easier, so happy twenty ten. I never make resolutions, so I won't be posting any here. I'll just have to follow my zen quote on the front page of my blog and see what flows my way.

Last night my wife and I went to our favorite Indian restaurant for supper, and our favorite sitar player was playing. He is also a yoga instructor and has opened a studio. Like I said, I have no resolutions for the New Year, but I'm always on the look out for new endeavors, and I may just have to sign up for a class or two. It never hurts to learn something new, and a new approach, or modification to fitness does the body good. Besides, as I approach 48, flexibility is something I should work on.

Other than that, there is nothing on the horizon, but the GTN triathlon is in the offing.

Good luck this year folks. I ate my pork and sauerkraut for New Years, so I know I have nothing to worry about.

2 comments:

Bert said...

Happy New Year Fish! I vote for twenty ten, just like nineteen ten or eighteen ten... Indian food sounds good - yoga too. Hmmm - pork and sauerkraut. Down here people eat black-eyed peas.

Van 1- Hall said...

i tried yoga 3 times and gave up. i was weak sauce. enjoy the new years!