Monday, November 5, 2007

Marathon Season XIV

I thought I had written my last post for this season, but I have decided to run the Harrisburg Marathon on 11/11, so I'm technically still training.

I didn't do anything for two days after the MCM. My quads were hurting; steps were not my friend. By Wednesday, however, I felt like I was recovering, so I rode the bike trainer for 30 minutes. On Thursday, I went through my weight routine, and I was back to running on Friday. My first day back I ran 3 miles at 8:00-9:00 minute per mile pace. Saturday I went out for six miles and ran under 8:00 MPM pace. On Sunday I went on a 15 mile ride with the cycling club, which is highlighted below.

Not sure how hard I'm going to run this Sunday. I'll be happy with anything under 3:30, which is Boston qualifying time for me. If I feel good, and conditions are right, I may try for a new PR.

No comments: